Saturday, December 22, 2012

Red Tag Lookbook!

Hello loves. This is a super busy season with tons of shopping involved. Prior to gift shopping I've been looking for some nice clothes to wear for my holiday. Between this month and last month I picked up quite a few things on sale that I wanted to style.


Top Left - Black Skinnies - $19.99
Top Middle - Maroon Baroque Skinnies - $19.00
Top Right - Sequin Collar Peplum Top - $12.00
Bottom Left - Faux Fur Collar - $7.00
Middle - Pleather Dress - $10.00
Bottom Middle - B&W Striped Top - $14.99
Bottom Right - Black V-Neck - $8.00
MAC Studio Fix Powder

Accessories I'm Loving!

XXI Earrings - $4.80
MAC Studio Fix (My must-have makeup!) - $32.00
L'Oreal Haute Couture Red - Don't Remember the price! Sorry.
Revlon Gold Coin
L'Oreal Telescopic Liner



Baroque


Sequins
 


Ugly Sweater & Black Skinnies


Added some jewelry and polish since the outfit felt plain. 

Pleather Dress and Fur

Casual B&W Stripes

Hope you enjoyed! Happy Holidays loves.

-Teesha
xo
     



No comments:

Post a Comment