Thursday, September 27, 2012

Shoes, Shoes and more Shoes!

Confessions of a shoe-aholic. Recently I have been on a shoe spree, not just fall and winter shoes but also a few summer shoes. I've bought so many new shoes I had to buy new shoe racks! I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you. 

For fall and winter I bought tall equestrian styled boots. I got them in black and the buckles add a sort of edgy look. ($40.00)
The Brown lowcut wedge boots are perfect for fall, and I absolutely love lace up boots! ($15.00 [On sale] Originally $75.00 - Mendocino).
Last but not least I had to pick up some leopard print flats. They're comfy and add some print to really simple outfits. ($25.00) 


I also got some strappy summer wedges while they were on sale. Every girl should have a nude shoe in her wardrobe. Since I wore out my old strappy nude wedges I bought another pair from Spring for ($25.00).
Since they were getting rid of all their summer shoes I decided to pickup another similar pair in black, also ($25.00).


For all you other shoe-aholics out there! Let me know what you think of the shoes. Yay or Nay? What are your favourite shoes?
-Teesha

No comments:

Post a Comment