Sunday, August 5, 2012

Teesha's July Favorites


Hello Everyone!

Just thought I'd pop in and do a favorites post since I've been loving these items throughout July.

I've been using the mango body butter all month, its great for dry skin. I never usually buy the bigger containers from B&BW but that one was definitely worth it.

Pink sugar has been my favorite scent this month. It's kind of fruity which I find is great for summer. The perfume was a gift, not too sure what the price is.

The two SALLY HANSEN nail polishes were obsessions. Pastel colours are great shades for the summer. I also found it very easy to rock those shades with most of my outfits. The bubble gum pink was $2.00 (Heart of Stone, Hard as Nails). And the Yellow was $2.79 (Mellow Yellow, X-treme wear/Hard as Nails).

I switched my dull black GUESS wallet with this bright coral wallet from URBAN OUTFITTERS (19.99). I wanted to brighten things up for summer so I changed a lot of my accessories and Voila!

To brighten my face I've been using my RIMMEL Bronzer (Sun Shimmer, Bronze Goddess). Its great to use as a highlighter for cheekbones or nose bridge. Its a tri-palette, so its comes with three different shimmering shades.

These are my favorite bright summer things I've been loving for July. What were your favorites?

1 comment: